Sunday, May 3, 2009

I Wanna Be a Celebrity- Series Premiere Episode!

I am so extremely excited about the first episode of this reality series that I was a contestant on! Words cannot express how happy I am to have been a part of this show. Everyone involved was awesome . . . from the sexy camera men (lol yes! oh guess I better say women too) to the eloquent hostess, Trinity Serpentine, from my fellow contestants to the producers,absolutely everyone was wonderful and a delight to work with! I couldn't be more proud to show this off! The picture above is taken behind the scenes while we waited in the lobby to go in front of the firing squad, oh I mean the judges for our interviews. :) It's been a wild ride and definitely one I'm glad I did! Woot!



Watch it in larger format here.

No comments:

Post a Comment